Schuco ASS77 PD
The Schuco Aluminium Panorama Sliding Door System ASS77 PD.SI system makes large-scale sliding systems with maximum transparency possible. Slender profile face widths and outstanding thermal insulation is a winning combination for both architects and clients.
The Panorama design of the Schuco ASS 77 PD.SI door system benefits from minimal profile face widths in the centre section and an outer frame concealed in the attachment to the building structure.
Aside from the design, the system boasts outstanding thermal insulation with a Uw and value < 0.8 W/m²K and excellent system features. Profile-integrated drive and lock echnology maximises user comfort.
Features and benefits
- Maximum transparency and light penetration thanks to face widths from just 30 mm in the centre section and a concealed outer frame.
- Outstanding thermal insulation with combined with excellent system features.
- Wide range of designs based on a double track outer frame for greater design freedom.
- Innovative track solution for large vent loads of up to 500 kg.
- Glass thicknesses of up to 60 mm can be used.
- New, handle-free design solution with clean lines.
New concealed pro drive and locking system fully integrated.
Fast, silent and convenient opening and closing at the touch of a button using an external control panel.
Can be connected to Fingerprint system or radio control.